Date(s) - 11/04/2018
7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
The Canada Club is happy to announce the launch of the Geneva Restaurant Challenge. Nathalie will be your host and will be posting an event once a month with the name of the restaurant.
The rules :
- Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- To keep things simple, the bill will be split equally by the number of people attending, so please bear this in mind when ordering!
- If you attend, you must rate the restaurant honestly.
- As places are limited to 8 people, please only sign up if you are sure you can attend.
- After dinner, all diners will rate each restaurant on criteria like Food, Service, Atmosphere and Value for Money. Then at the end of the year, Nathalie will announce the winner of the ‘Geneva Restaurant Challenge 2018’.
So, if you like the idea of playing the part of a Guide Michelin or Gault & Millau inspector, please join us!
Restaurant # 1 : le Baroush, Carrefour de Rive 1, 1207 Geneva
Style : Lebanese specialities
Price Range : CHF. 40.- to 70.- + beverages, per person
Date : Wednesday April 11th, 2018
At : 7.30pm
TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE & FILL OUT THIS FORM